Well, hey there!

Welcome to my blog! Wanna know what one of my most favorite parts of being a photographer has been? It's seeing the reaction of those I photograph upon seeing the final results. The excitement and the joy... for once someone else can feel and understand the very same passion and excitement that I find for photography and art! And I hope that with this blog, those visiting it will be able to experience the same feeling of awe and joy that I feel as a photographer each and every time I take a photograph. Enjoy!




Saturday, December 10, 2011

Selina Class of 2012

For about a week and a half now, I've been in California! While here, I have had the privilege of taking Ms. Selina's senior portraits :) It was truly an eventful day, and after a messy (and stinky) accident...

(This poor guy got sick in the car)

Photobucket

We weren't sure if we'd actually have time for a shoot! But we did :) And the results were awesome! Hope you enjoy!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And.... My favorite artsy shot!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. My photo shoot was comfortable and exciting. And when I saw my pictures later, I was so excited, and surprised at how awesome they looked. The portraits made me realize that I am beautiful. I really wish Mae could stay in California longer so I could be her guinea pig for her photo-shoots. She's really awesome!:)

    ReplyDelete